If you are having issues accessing our website, there may be an issue with your browser. Here are our top tips for resolving technical difficulties:
1. Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari are the most reliable browsers for accessing our site. We do not recommend Internet Explorer, as it does not work well with our website.
2. Ensure that you have upgraded to the latest version of your browser.
3. Try accessing the site in the browser's safe mode.
4. Disable add-ons and extensions that might be interfering with the site.
5. Verify that Java is running on the latest version.
In many instances, simply clearing your browser's cache can resolve technical issues (see next question for instructions).